Monday, July 26, 2010

Heat Knocked Some Sense into Him

Dear Emery,

Congratulations on your engagement to Angela!!

I couldn't be happier for you. You first showed me a photo of her about 10 years ago when we were at a family reunion and in your customary way, had a story or two to tell about her. The two of you visited me here in DC (photo at G'town Harbor) two years ago this week and what fun we had -- just as hot now as it was then.

How you found such a beautiful woman on the inside and outside, who is as TALL as you are, fate only knows.

The two of you belong together and quite frankly, she has put up with more from you that most young women would. So consider yourself lucky, run to the alter and capture this fabulous woman before she gets away.

Love, Aunt Gwen



2 comments:

  1. I love the idea behind your
    blog!
    Heather
    Hbizzalful@blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather. I'm hoping to rekindle a fascination for letter writing.

    ReplyDelete